FALL 2021 HAIR TRENDS
Are you looking for a hair change? We’ve complied six of the hottest trends for FALL 2021 and some tips on styling. Let us know in the comments which one you plan to sport this season.
1. CURTAIN BANGS aren’t going anywhere this fall! These long flowing bangs sweep easily out of the eyes for maximum efficiency whether for productivity or Netflix binging. Get yours trimmed up this month for a similar look or get some new bangs cut for something different this season.
2. NATURAL hair is always in style. With some Paul Mitchell products from our storefront you can head out of the house confident in your natural tight curls (styled with some Super Skinny Serum and Super Sculpt) or relaxed waves (using Sculpting Foam and Round Trip Curl Defining Serum). Don’t forget to stock up on Shampoo and Conditioner that’s best for your hair – just check with your stylist!
3. XL HAIR is big (pun intended) this fall. Our favorite way to get big hair is with Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray or Super Clean Spray. A great heat tool to use for voluminous hair is the Neuro Smooth Titanium Flat Iron. A heat protectant is a must add with any iron or blow dryer.
4. BOBS AND LOBS (long bobs) are certainly a classic. They have been a mainstay since the 1920s for a reason. They are sleek and stylish in any era and look great on most face shapes. To style this look check out any of our heat tools and protectants. This style requires some up keep so don’t forget to schedule your next appointment soon!
5. UNDERCUT PIXIES (short back and sides, long on top). Think of these icons: Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Abby Wambach and Judy Bonamico. If you like to feel the wind on your neck, this is your chance to do so while still being stylish. Style the top section with some Awapuhi Wild Ginger HydroMist Blow-Out Spray and let the sides air dry.
6. SHAG is all the rage this Fall. It is being worn in all kinds of creative ways; soft and blended for a more modern look or try a more severe cut for a retro take. The shag look is created with lots of layers feathered at the top. Style this look with minimual product for maxium untamed appeal.
We hope you loved this list. Call 304-842-9272 or book online to start a new hair journey today! At Expressions Hair Designs - where it's not just about the hair, because we care.